As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spencer's Gel #ad
Lab-Certified to Kill Staph aureus on Skin Contact, Spencer's Gel Alkaline Formula 4 oz #adSpencer's Gel #ad
- This product was created for use by individuals with open Staph or MRSA wounds or folliculitis. This gel is not a preventative for staph or mrsa nor is it to be used as an anti-bacterial cleanser. It is designed for a pre-existing skin problem caused by acid-loving bacterium.
Organic citrus oil as fragrance. High alkalinity concentrate non caustic. You will be surprised at how quickly you will see results. It reduces acidity allowing the immune system to get to work on the bacteria and allow the body to heal.
2. B-pHree Gel #ad
Lab-Certified to Kill Staph aureus on Skin Contact, B-pHree gel Bacteria Wash 32oz #adB-pHree Gel #ad
- B-phree is lab-certified to kill Staphylococcus aureus on contact. This product uses the power of pH to kill the bacteria, nothing toxic.
When you step out of the shower use a clean towel, clean linens, clean clothes etc. Product packaging may vary from image. Proprietary high acidity, low caustic concentrate.
|Brand||B-pHree Gel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Phenomenal, Inc. #ad|
3. Boiron #ad
Homeopathic Medicine for Surgical Wounds, 80 Pellets, Boiron Staphysagria 30C #adBoiron #ad
- Homeopathic medicine that helps with the healing of Surgical Wounds. Non-drowsy, no known side effects, no known drug interactions. Store at 68-77 degree F 20-25 degree C.
Take at the first sign of symptoms. This medicine uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms. This medicine comes in quick-dissolving pellet form.
4. Hibiclens #ad
Hibiclens – Antimicrobial and Antiseptic Soap and Skin Cleanser – 32 oz – for Home and Hospital – 4% CHG #adHibiclens #ad
- World-leading provider: mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of advanced surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals, and patients. Hibiclens is antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial; Its active ingredient chlorhexidine gluconate CHG begins killing a variety of germs, bacteria and fungi on contact and continues working even after rinsing.
Trusted by healthcare: hibiclens antiseptic skin cleanser has been a trusted product among many hospitals and care centers for over 40 years as a skin cleanser in pre-operative patient bathing, and for help in reducing the risk of surgical site infections.
Protect against germs, even between washes: the average person comes in contact with 300 surfaces every 30 minutes. Recommended by professionals: Hibiclens is the Number 1 recommended antibacterial soap by pharmacists and dermatologists.
5. TAGRID #ad
Safe & Fast, Folliculitis Cream, 100g, Folliculitis Treatment, TAGRID Folliculitis, Severe Folliculitis Treatment, Lichen #adTAGRID #ad
- Non-greasy formula: our cream has a lightweight and non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth without any residue.
Non-comedogenic: choose a cream that is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores, to avoid further breakouts. Fast-acting relief: with its fast-acting formula, our cream provides relief from various uncomfortable symptoms of folliculitis in just a few days.
Safe and effective option: whether you're dealing with mild or severe folliculitis, our cream is suitable for all skin types and is a safe and effective option. Effective formula: use colloidal oatmeal, and tea tree many extracts, chamomile, which can help unclog hair follicles.
6. Be Smart Get Prepared #ad
Be Smart Get Prepared SILVEX Wound Gel #adBe Smart Get Prepared #ad
- Wound care treatment for: minor cuts, 1st& 2nd degree burns, lacerations, abrasions, sunburns & skin irritations. Prevents infection such as: mrsa & vre, STAPH Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, pseudomonas aeruginosa, Fungi such as Candida albicans & Aspergillusniger.
Promotes fast healing, accelerates the skin’s natural healing process & minimizes the appearance of scars. Clinically tested and supported by over 300 clinical, university and laboratory studies.
7. Polysporin #ad
Polysporin First Aid Topical Antibiotic Skin Ointment with Bacitracin Zinc & Polymyxin B Sulfate, 0.5 oz, Neomycin-Free, for Infection Protection & Wound Care, Travel Size #adPolysporin #ad
- Available in a convenient tsa-friendly travel size for on-the-go wound care, this antibiotic ointment also makes a great addition to a home first aid kit. 05-ounce tube of polysporin first Aid Antibiotic Skin Ointment for effective wound care of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
This topical antibiotic ointment helps provide effective infection prevention for minor wounds.
To use, then cover with a sterile bandage. Available in a convenient tsa-friendly travel size for on-the-go wound care, apply a small amount of this product to affected area 1 to 3 times daily, this antibiotic ointment also makes a great addition to a home first aid kit.
From the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection prevention, the unique neomycin-free formula combines the antibiotic power of the infection-fighting ingredients bacitracin zinc 500 units/gram with polymyxin B sulfate 10, 000 units/gram.
8. NOW #ad
Non-Drowsy Formula, with Garlic Extract, NOW Supplements, Elderberry & Oregano, Olive Leaf Extract, 60 Softgels, AlliBiotic CF™ #adNOW #ad
- Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, potency, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, and product formulation.
We've also included elderberry, and oregano oil to complete this comprehensive formula. Non-drowsy/immune system support: An herbal combination formulated for the support of a healthy immune system.
Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Classifications/certifications: Kosher Contains Gelatin, Halal. With garlic extract, elderberry, olive leaf extract, olive leaf extract, and oregano oil: this botanical formula has garlic extract, which has been used for centuries to promote overall wellness.
9. SkinSmart Antimicrobial #ad
SkinSmart Antimicrobial Wound Therapy, Hypochlorous Acid Safely Removes Bacteria so Wounds Can Heal, 8 Ounce Clear Spray #adSkinSmart Antimicrobial #ad
- Delivers the antimicrobial healing benefits of hypochlorous in a simple spray. Safely remove bacteria without irritating skin or wounds, or interfering with your skin’s natural healing process.
Target bacteria: skinsmart targets the #1 problem in chronic wounds—bacteria. Great for burns, boils, tattoos, rashes, and piercings. All-natural hypochlorous is used in wound centers and burn units, wounds,, No rX required! Skinsmart solutions: our skin products provide relief & irritations such as eczema, diaper rash, now available in SkinSmart for at-home care, burns, & promote healing from the symptoms of minor skin conditions & more.
Safe for daily use. Use after cosmetic procedures and for post-op recovery. A safe alternative to chlorohexidine, alcohol, and harsh antiseptics. Accelerates healing.
10. Rite Aid #ad
Rite Aid Antiseptic Skin Cleanser, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, 16 oz | Antiseptic Antimicrobial Wash | Antibacterial Soap | Wound Care Products #adRite Aid #ad
- Trusted brand since 1962: we hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
When it comes to wound care, alcohol sprays, spray disinfectants, it works with your antibiotic ointments, saline sprays, and antiseptic sprays. Wound care products: add rite aid antiseptic antimicrobial Skin Cleanser to your skin cleansing routine.
Get all the benefits of this effective antiseptic/antimicrobial skin cleanser and the same gentle sterile clean with Rite Aid. Antiseptic & antimicrobial: rite aid’s chlorhexidine Gluconate skin cleanser has an active ingredient similar to leading brands.
This wash helps reduce the bacteria that potentially can cause disease. Dye free: gentle on sensitive skin without added dyes and ideal for use as a surgical hand scrub, skin wound care, healthcare personnel handwash, and general skin cleansing. Kills bacteria: antibacterial and antimicrobial cleanser that's gentle, significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery, patient care, and effective as an antibacterial spray wash for hand washing at home.